There are changes to our Visitor Screening Questionnaire effective February 11, 2022.
These new questions:
- reflect changes to federal guidance for travelers returning from international destinations, and;
- refuse entry to any person who has been a close contact of any case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, regardless of vaccination status.
Please carefully review the screening tool before entering the building. We appreciate that the holidays may mean more visiting than usual, and we want to encourage everyone to do so safely.
Health Order 06-2022 Documents
We remind readers that within the context of this Health Order, lodges fall under "licensed supportive living" and are therefore not subject to the guidance detailed here for designated supportive living or long term care settings.
We strongly encourage all other people entering the lodge to consider their role in keeping our Residents and Staff safe. We remind all visitors that they should refrain from entering the lodge or visiting with Residents if they are feeling unwell in any way. Thank you for your cooperation.
As of July 14, visits to our lodges no longer need to be scheduled, and are open to anyone between the hours of 8:00am and 8:00pm daily.
Visitors will still be screened by a staff member upon entry, and be required to wear a surgical or procedure mask continuously while in common areas of the lodges, including designated visiting spaces and hallways.
Other restrictions and rules will remain in place to protect the health and safety of residents and staff, including:
- Screening upon entry and continuous masking for staff, students, volunteers, and service providers
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection routines in common areas
- Testing guidelines
- Isolation and quarantine protocols
- Outbreak procedures
Guest meals are temporarily suspended as of September 16th in alignment with the provincial health mandates.